Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Manager, Data Integrity.
The Manager, Data Integrity manages the Data Integrity staff and all related functions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: review of portfolio transfer loans and flow loans for data quality and illogical conditions; reporting of data quality issues to clients and internal departments; corrections to boarded loans to minimize the downstream impact of errors/illogical conditions, manage data corrections provided by our clients and servicing departments through a dedicated e-mailbox. This position manages the monthly report card related to QA vendor on performance and oversees the planning and execution of the testing plans and ensure execution, including defect tracking and remediation for the Transfer Operations business teams as well assessing the overall effectiveness of the testing plans and senior management reporting.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the Data Integrity Department, ensuring the quality and timeliness of their performance in their assigned tasks, payroll, performance review and measurement, goal setting, mentoring and training
- Develops and maintains staffing model and process metrics – KPIs and KRIs
- Develops and maintains desktop procedures for all processes within department
- Responds to Compliance, Due Diligence and Internal and External Audit findings
- Oversees meetings with the Servicing Departments to keep quality tests and corrections in line with current processes
- Initiates changes to quality tests as required by changing business needs
- Determines root cause of data exceptions and escalates recurring data quality issues with clients, portfolio transfers and, new loans
- Identifies and implements process improvement initiatives in coordination with peers and management
- Prepares and distributes reports to management
- Manages participation in Portfolio Transfers Data Mapping as needed
- Ensures all timelines and SLAs are being consistently met
- Manages special projects as needed
- Reviews the internal business testing plans as it relates to Portfolio Transfer pre-boarding testing and recommends enhancements/changes
- Identifies and cures gaps in DI quality routines and internal testing business plans
- On a regular basis, meets with all applicable servicing departments to review current testing processes and adjust as business needs changes
- Deploys and manages the appropriate testing framework to meet the testing mandate for both pre-transfer and post-transfers
- Trends data results with testing efforts to create reporting synergies between data and testing
- Manages participation of DI team in the New Client Integration process
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience required
- 5 to 7 years of management experience required
- Mortgage servicing experience required with extensive knowledge as it relates to taxes, escrow analysis, insurance and PMI/MIP
- Applicant must have demonstrated problem-solving experience in current or previous employment
- Practical experience related to data/systems testing, test plan development and execution and defect resolution
- Advanced skills related to MSP, Passport, SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Applicant must have demonstrated the ability to work independently and manage several projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated and results oriented with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Must possess demonstration presentation skills and ability to facilitate meetings with large groups
- Ability to train, coach and mentor team members
- Strong leadership skills with sound judgement and the ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.