Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Executive Resolution Specialist Sr.
The Executive Resolution Specialist is an-depth customer service-focused role to manage the customer’s experience through researching, resolving, and responding to customer escalations, primarily Level 3 complaints.
- Reviews, researches and responds to all Level 3 complaints as defined by the approved Complaint Policy and within required due dates.
- Rapidly assimilates a range of complex information and make decisions based on documented procedures to accurately respond to L3 complaints
- Accurately identifies root cause and follow through with remediation and/or process improvement recommendations based on documented procedures
- Responds in written or verbal communication to borrowers, clients, regulatory agencies, attorneys and executive leaders professionally and with accurate information
- Utilizes effective de-escalation skills to create exceptional borrower experiences
- Partners with business partners throughout the organization to research and resolve complaints while adhering to regulatory requirements and/or client SLA’s based on documented procedures
- Effectively handles competing demands ensuring key priorities and deadlines are met through organization and time management
- Works closely with internal/external business partners (clients, vendors) on daily requests/inquiries
- Manages workload in conjunction with performance and quality metrics, utilizing resources and escalation processes.
- Through effective problem solving, identifies complaints that require escalation to supervisors for exception resolution
- Keeps abreast of new rules and regulations in conjunction with federal and state requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 2 years of Mortgage Servicing experience (Performing and/or Non-Performing) required
- Compliance/Risk background a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem resolution and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively de-escalate irate borrowers
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Experience with Black Knight/ MSP and Salesforce preferred
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.