Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Program Manager, Talent Management.
The Program Manager, Talent Management (Early Career), works directly with the VP, Talent Management, and senior business leaders to design and manage experiential early career development programs. This role requires a hands-on approach to development by frequently engaging with business leaders and participants to ensure that learning objectives are being met that align with Cenlar’s talent strategy. This individual will have demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and direct others as they supervise each cohort as they move through the rotational programs. This individual will have the proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and handling confidential information. The Program Manager is responsible for creating and facilitating content in-person and virtually.
Early Career Programs
- Manages and enhances companywide CLIMB Summer Internship Program (SIP) and provides career coaching and guidance to its participants
- Manages and enhances companywide CLIMB Leadership Development Program (LDP) and provides supervisory oversight, career coaching, and guidance to its participants
- Provides career coaching support to early career LDP members post-program and Early Career to Professional/Supervisory level employees
- Leads the recruitment and selection efforts for CLIMB college programs (LDP, SIP)
- Continually evaluates and adjusts early career development programs (LDP, SIP) to align to overall objectives as set by the senior leaders
- Builds and maintains relationships with hiring managers and other key stakeholders throughout the organization to guarantee seamless program operations and ensures that program objectives are met
- Collaborates with Talent Management team members to design and develop talent management programs including career development resources and education and talent identification programs
- Contributes to and supports Cenlar’s full cycle Performance Program including key activities of goal setting and performance reviews
- Works in partnership with team of program managers on the program planning and development processes for companywide career development programs
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required; Master’s Degree Preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience preferred; equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate
- Experience with competency based talent development programs
- Experienced with talent program design and organizational talent assessment
- Credible, responsive team-player, forward-thinking, creative, coaching skills, willing/able to lead initiatives, demonstrated ability to influence leadership thinking,
- Collaborative, consultative, team-oriented style with self-directed, compassionate and independent work ethic
- Ability to track and report on success of programs
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through and ability to focus and remain professional in an environment where interruptions are typical
- Powerful communicator equally adept at communications strategy and execution, with the ability to craft a full range of clear, high-impact communications; ability to communicate openly and authentically in all situations.
- Ability to establish and build close working relationships. Strong personal credibility and counseling skills
- Experience in planning, design, and implementation of complex, cross-functional business initiatives; Ability to work well under deadlines and juggle multiple priorities; strong meeting management skills
- Strong critical thinking skills; Ability to extract key messages from detail and translate into audience-appropriate messages; Strong editing skills
- Strong knowledge in adult learning, talent management leadership, and executive development; instructional design a real plus
- Strategic thinking and creativity and flexibility in addressing future challenges in alignment with organizational long-term growth goals
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.