Who is Cenlar? You are.
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Temporary- HR Administrative Assistant
The HR Administrative Assistant assists in the facilitation of recruitment and staffing needs. These needs also include those related to onboarding new and temporary employees at Cenlar. They also provide administrative and recruiting support to the Talent Acquisition team.
As a HR Administrative Assistant you will:
- Assist in the facilitation of recruitment and staffing needs, including onboarding new/temporary employees.
- Provide administrative and recruiting support to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Correspond with job applicants to handle any pre-employment inquires
- Review all Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9 paperwork; bring any discrepancies to area manager.
- Prepare offer letters.
- Set-up employee personnel file.
- Assist with entering new hire data into the HR system, ensuring quality and accuracy of all entries.
- Assist with entering new hire data into the IT system to ensure workstation setup for employees’ first day.
- Assist with data entry in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Maintain log of all new hire processing steps; ensure log is up-to-date and accurate at all times.
- Assist with communication and direction of efforts of employment agencies and search firms.
- Maintain records on onboarding activities.
- Support department management with special projects as needed.
- Aid in the facilitation of New Hire Orientation
- Other duties as assigned by Talent Acquisition Leadership
Skills/ Experience /Knowledge for Success in this Role:
- Ability to work onsite five days a week in office
- At least 1 year prior human resources, talent acquisition, or administration experience preferred
- Knowledge of common HR hiring practices and regulations a plus
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically with MS Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude with ability and desire to learn, grow and have fun working with a dynamic team of passionate professionals
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through with ability to focus and remain professional in an environment where interruptions are normal
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.