Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Vendor Liaison.
The Vendor Liaison partners with the Manager, Third Party Vendors to develop strong working relationships with vendors, and to drive the improvement of the vendor experience.
- Partners with the Manager, Third Party Vendors to discuss and document process improvements such as vendor training needs
- Partners with Manager to drive customer experience key performance indicators
- Acts as a liaison between the vendor and vendor manager to document operational issues and any reporting disputes
- Assesses vendor supervisor and representative performance
- Observes vendor training sessions for continuing education and new hire experience
- Communicates to Manager system issues/access issues/incomplete system and credential access
- Participates in weekly meetings/calls with Manager or in absence of Manager to discuss performance and process improvements; Will need to be able to provide meeting minutes in absence of the Manager, Third Party Vendors
- Acts as a liaison between the Vendor and Manager, Third Party Vendors in the development of strong working relationships for the consistent improvement of functions
- Must maintain a basic understanding of the vendor contracts
- Participates in Monthly/Quarterly/Annually Business Reviews
- Participates in the review of vendor manual procedures, makes recommendation of updates and changes, and communicates to the vendor any procedural updates impacting the vendor manual; Accurately tracks and documents all communication updates with the vendor
- Provides direct support to all vendor Supervisors and agents
- Actively contributes to the overall success of Vendor
- Facilitates and responds to escalated customer level issues
- Makes decisions to resolve customer issues
- Works with the vendor to resolve borrower and client complaints requiring in depth research
- Other duties and tasks assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate work experience required
- 5+ years of call center operations experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Must have an understanding of vendor SLAs and scorecards, metrics, and trends
- Ability to work with all level of individuals, e.g. vendor, vendor manager, staff, as a team player in a vendor liaison support role
- Knowledge of Excel, Process management, and mortgage servicing systems (MSP/Black Knight)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly organized with the ability to handle function with minimal direction and perform diverse activities simultaneously
- Proven to be self-motivated and possesses experience operating independently in a virtual management environment
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.