Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a HRIS Analyst.
This position supports and maintains the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) in addition to other systems supported by the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) team. This position supports HRMS upgrades, testing, and other projects as needed.
- Provides HRMS support, including but not limited to, researching and resolving HRMS problems, examining unexpected results or process flaws, performing scheduled activities, and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
- Participates in review, testing, and implementation of HRMS upgrades and collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate upgrades
- Maintains HRMS system tables and documents process and results.
- Recommends process improvements and innovates solutions, policy changes, and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation
- Serves as a liaison with other departments and provides overall project management for given HR initiatives
- Writes, maintains, and supports a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools
- Assists in development of standard and custom reports for ongoing customer needs
- Develops user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Maintains awareness of and examines current HRIS trends with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and application of key technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistical analysis, Human Resources, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of HRIS or general HR experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Experience with HRMS, such as ADP, eTime, Taleo, and Cornerstone, preferred
- Systems implementation experience required
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules, and benefit procedures in order to ensure correct implementation
- Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suit, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.