Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Quality Testing Analyst.
The Quality Testing Analyst performs ongoing, structured, and rigorous testing of Cenlar’s mortgage servicing business unit’s procedures and controls in order to identify and prevent systemic of material issues to Cenlar’s operations. The Analyst confirms their adherence to established procedures and mortgage servicing requirements.
- Performs ongoing, structured, and rigorous testing of Cenlar’s operations in order to identify exceptions and prevent issues
- Works closely with managers in order to ensure department is adhering to all policies and procedures; works in conjunction with other departmental managers and operations supervisors
- Performs oversight of the Voice Quality Monitoring team to ensure calls handled by Cenlar are performed in accordance with applicable mortgage loan servicing requirements and procedures
- Performs processes used for sample selection as well as effective root-cause analysis and follow-up on corrective actions
- Contributes to reporting to first-line-management and other interested parties
- Interprets regulatory requirements and investor guidelines to identify opportunities and manage a tracking and reporting mechanism to periodically communicate results
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures on all federal and state laws, investor/guarantor requirements, and business policies and procedures
- Supports the department manager in maintaining a repository of business and process guidelines and fraud trends to be used as a reference tool
- Develops best practices to resolve delinquencies and deficiencies and meet regulatory compliance.
- Stays abreast of policy and regulatory changes to maintain subject matter expertise. Remains cognizant of relevant quality assurance policies and procedures
- Ensures departments are adhering to quality expectations with regard to task completion and to procedures
- Reviews processes in various servicing departments for quality and compliance
- Participates in performance activities and staff training
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Creates and maintains controls within the business process to eliminate the gaps and adhere to all policies and procedures
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data relative to the quality of the responses to the complaints. Provide feedback to the business regarding trends and offer solutions to reduce the number of kickbacks and lower turnaround times
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field
- 2 to 3 years of quality assurance/control, mortgage banking, auditing, or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of sound risk management practices for mortgage servicing functions and demonstrated understanding of risk management and internal control principles
- Experience reviewing processes, data, phone calls, or documents with a strong attention to detail
- Experience interpreting rules and guidelines for appropriate decision-making
- Ability to facilitate training materials
- Excellent customer service, problem resolution, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.