Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Business Development Transaction Coordinator.
The Business Development Coordinator supports the Directors, Business Development with the negotiation process and research of terms for various contractual transactions including new business, client contact renewals, and financing or securitization agreements with Cenlar clients and other parties.
- Facilitates and coordinates the various transaction processes including the subservicing agreement, renewal amendments, interim servicing agreements, financing transactions, servicer notices and private securities
- Prepares contract and renewal transaction summaries
- Tracks management approvals of transactions
- Interacts with Operations for implementation of new terms
- Coordinates SLA managements to include:
- Maintains current SLA inventory
- Coordinates change control process with Cenlar SLA Owner
- Annual reviews
- Supports client private security transactions:
- Updates weekly pipeline report
- Participates and actively engages in weekly meetings with Investor Reporting and Client Management
- Tracks transaction tasks and coordinate for completeness
- Coordinates and manages data in Conga and Salesforce:
- Data input – Updates and manages transaction data and documents as needed for tracking purposes and event driven activity for contract renewals, securitizations, new business, etc.
- Legal and Amendment Pipeline Reports – Coordinates the production, updating and changes to reports used to manage the contract administration pipeline within Business Development
- Works with Directors or other operational areas to create reports as required/requested
- Provide additional quality control in managing renewal timelines, document and data uploads to Conga and Salesforce and with pricing documents
- Any other duties or responsibilities as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Mortgage servicing professional with 3 years mortgage banking background, including servicing activities
- Experienced in navigating contracts and transactional documents
- Knowledge of Production Operations and Secondary Market activities a strong plus
- Resourceful and assertive ability to research all facets of the industry through various regulatory and media sources
- Must work well independently, make decisions, prepare information and organize projects
- Confident with interacting with all levels of management
- Proficient experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.