Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as Manager, Risk Reporting.
The Manager, Risk Reporting is responsible for supporting the Office of the Chief Control Officer in the self-serving of pulling reports for issues management pervasiveness, duration, and root cause analysis, developing and validating metrics around controls that can be continuously monitoring through data. In addition, the Manager oversees and manages a team of analysts designed to support the functions above.
- Works with the business line functions and the control assurance team and leads a team that creates key control indicators for high inherent risks where controls can be measured through data and analyzed though metrics and dashboard monitoring
- Validates changes to the metrics to ensure accuracy and quality of the control metric prior to implementation of the change
- Leads team to self-serve and create/run ad hoc queries and reporting for the rest of the team; Works with Servicing Reporting group (as needed)
- Responsible for training, coaching, and developing staff
- May conduct various training courses regarding system functionality and company complaint management program requirements
- Ensures compliance with policies and regulations within their group
- Ensures all activities are in accordance with company and regulatory risk and compliance requirements
- Communicates openly and frequently with staff and establishes, maintains and promotes an inclusive and high performing culture to maximize operational efficiency
- Assists with the development of policies, procedures, standards and process workflows
- Maintains robust operating handbook, procedure, and workflow documents
- Motivates teams to exceed goals and objectives
- Understands and complies with all policies, procedures and regulations relating to job duties
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience and proficiency using various software tools including SQL, Access Databases, Visual Basic, Visio, Monarch, Tableau, Cenbase (an internal system), etc.
- Ability to proficiently work with various software tools including SQL, Access Databases, Visual Basic, Visio, Monarch, Tableau, Cenbase (an internal system), etc. Tableau experience preferred.
- Provides subject matter expertise for analytical based processes within team
- Mortgage Servicing experience strongly preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and mitigate complex customer, departmental, and procedural issues resulting in sound solutions
- Aptitude for business math and analysis
- Ability to effectively analyze business problems and translate into technical requirements
- Ability to lead business requirement gathering and experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed system and functional designs
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a cooperative team environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, SharePoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.