Start something good. Empower your career. Become an employee owner at Cenlar.
Employee owners have made Cenlar the nation’s leading mortgage loan subservicer. Our unique culture is defined by our core values of respect, trust, integrity and care. Company ownership, a promote-from-within philosophy, and opportunities for continuous professional growth make Cenlar a great place to launch or boost your career. Consider this opportunity to join our team as a Change Control Coordinator.
The Change Control Coordinator. reports to the Director, Operational Change Control and manages the Policy and Charter review and approval process. At the direction of the Director, the Coordinator also facilitates change control projects, and the development of risk awareness, communication, education, and training for Cenlar.
- Responsible for participating in, and acting as point person for, client contract change meetings and organizational change control projects
- Responsible for creating project plans that track to ensure updates are made to RCSAs, policies and procedures based on involvement in organizational change control projects
- Manages the documentation and coordination with various departments across the organization to ensure policy and process changes, resulting in client contractual changes or organizational change control projects, are implemented
- Communicates with senior management and line level managers of business units impacted by changes and documenting changes
Policy and Charter Management
- Facilitates the completion of project timelines, scheduling, planning, and reporting for the review and approval of policies and charters; drives policy process independently with business leaders, with escalations to Director
- Assists in management of documentation workflow, as needed
- Responsible for updating policies and charters in Process Unity
Risk Culture, Awareness, Communication, Education & Training
- Works with Director to develop processes to educate, communicate, and train the business functions on their risks and controls, ensuring an understanding of the key risks and controls and the implications for not managing risks in their respective business functions
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years business work experience preferably in banking or mortgage related work
- A minimum of 3 years of experience interacting with management of all levels including executive leadership
- Project Management experience
- Contract amendment/SOW change experience a plus
- Proven track record of exercising discretion while handling confidential information and documents
- Expert proficiency with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and SharePoint
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects and activities, and produce high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Exercise disciplined discretion while handling highly confidential materials
As an employee-owner at Cenlar, you’ll receive an outstanding benefits package that includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, 401(k), and tuition assistance as well as opportunities for training and professional advancement.
Cenlar is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer M/F/D/V/SO.