ECS is seeking a Cybersecurity Lead to work in our Atlanta, GA office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
Minimum Eight (8) years of experience:
- Hands-on experience implementing security operation controls and supporting network operations centers, Cyber Security Service Providers or Cyber Red Teams.
- Perform daily review of cyber threat warnings, bulletins, alerts, and incident reporting documentation
- Conduct research on emerging security threats and provide correlation and trending of cyber incident activity
- Maintain knowledge of adversary activities, including intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs)
- Communicate events to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to network infrastructure, applications and operating systems
- Provide cyber threat assessments based on threat analysis, coordinate cyber threat tracking with other organizations and the government
- Compile detailed investigation and analysis reports
- Compile and maintain internal standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation
- Ensure associated documentation and capabilities remain compliant with CJCSM 6510.01b and other applicable policy directives
- Participates in program reviews, product evaluations, and onsite certification evaluations
- Experience developing security policies, establishing separate ATO Processes, security change management processes and developing Security Control Baselines (Prioritizing Top 20 Critical Security Controls and Mapping to NIST Cybersecurity Framework)
- Thorough understanding of Information Technology and Cybersecurity best practices.
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- Technical Training in Cyber Security, Information Assurance, Network Design or Information Technology
- 8 - 18 years of experience supporting network operations centers, Cyber Security Service Providers or Cyber Red Teams or equivalents within the DoD or Federal government, to include three (3) of the following six (6) areas: Vulnerability Analysis, Network Security Monitoring, Incident Response/Forensics, Penetration Test/Red Teaming, Network design and implementation or software development
- Must have at least one active security certification that is compliant with 8570 Categories of CSSP Auditor, CSSP Analyst, CSSP Manager, CSSP Incident Responder, CSSP Infrastructure Support, IASAE I or IASAE II.
- List of eligible certs:
- CASP+ CE, CCISO, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCNA-Security, CEH, CFR, CHFI, CISA, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP-ISSMP, Cloud+, CND, CSSLP, CySA+ **, GCFA, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, GSNA, SCYBER, SSCP
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.