Krause Group is searching for a skilled Treasurer. This key position is responsible for the management of global cash flow and liquidity for and among Krause Group and its related businesses. This includes the management and maintenance of relationships and accounts with banks and other financial institutions, the placement and management of internal and external debt and the management of the company’s capital structure. In addition, this position is responsible for managing risks related to foreign currency exposure, interest rates and bank covenants. The treasurer also maintains responsibility for the company’s policies and controls related to the movement of cash and other treasury activities in accord with statutory and GAAP requirements The Treasurer will be the project lead on the selection and implementation of a treasury management system. If you love being a builder of processes while sharing your expertise across a growing and dynamic organization– apply today!
What you’ll do
- Manage and forecast global cash flow and daily cash movement amongst the company and its affiliates including the facilitation of cash payments to and from the company’s accounts.
- Actively manage the company’s capital structure including the placement and management of debt and other financial instruments.
- Maintain relationships with banks and other financial institutions including foreign and domestic bank account management.
- Implement processes, procedures and controls to ensure proper management of cash and treasury activities.
- Manage risks associated with the company’s cash position including risks associated with currency, foreign exchange, interest rates and bank covenant compliance.
- Implement and maintain treasury management systems and related data.
What we’re looking for
- High level of general accounting and finance skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with multi-tasking ability.
- Detail orientation with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Analytical and critical thinking ability.
- Creative thinking experience with statutory and GAAP reporting.
- High level of Microsoft Office proficiency.
Other key requirements
- 7 - 10 years of progressively responsible treasury experience, with a minimum of 4 years in a corporate treasury role.
- Understanding of interest rate swaps, hedging, investments, bank account management, and international funds flows.
- Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others.
- Conceptual/Systems Thinking: Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Orientation: Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems.
- Talent Development: Maximizes potential and improves overall performance.
- Influence: Proactively builds relationships and influences others.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions.
- Strategic Thinking: Understands the current state and is able to visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it.
About Krause Group
Krause Group is a Midwest U.S. based parent company comprising a diverse set of domestic and international businesses with over 5,000 associates. These companies include Kum & Go, L.C., a convenience retail chain with more than 400 stores in 11 states—Solar Transport, the Des Moines Menace F.C., and a significant commercial real estate portfolio. Internationally, Krause Group is parent to the historic Enrico Serafino and Vietti wineries based in Piedmont, Italy.
Krause Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer