Kum & Go is looking for an Operations Analyst. The Operations Analyst is primarily responsible for monitoring, maintaining and implementing appropriate changes, configuration and processes within the operation information systems and reporting. The Operations Analyst acts as the main point of contact to provide consultation to system users on best practices, trouble shooting and day to day operational needs within all of the operations digital systems and reports. This position provides key reporting to Operations and owns the foundational data on which organizational decisions are made.
What you’ll do
- Maintains data integrity of Kronos & Opus systems by performing audits and troubleshooting. Serves as the backup to the Operations Systems Analyst to ensure knowledge to perform regular system maintenance including but not limited to updates and system configurations. Provides a high level of analytical knowledge by assisting users in standardized or customized report generation.
- Provides guidance to users on best practices and collaborates with system users. Documents best practices for future reference. Aids in system configuration decisions and rollouts. Facilitates training and communication for software updates, establishing and maintaining Standard Operation Procedures, and training and onboarding of new General Managers and District Supervisors.
- Supports Division Vice Presidents and Director of Operations with key reports, providing directional insights on how to best improve the store experience based on findings in the data.
- Responsible to provide help desk support on various questions. Respond to phone calls and emails from associates seeking help. Walk associates through problem solving process and follow up with associates and gain feedback to improve process.
What we’re looking for
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Prior experience working with Scheduling systems (Experience with Kronos a plus).
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to quickly learn concepts and understand process configuration within a system.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while solving complex situations.
- Time management and prioritization.
Other key requirements
- Associate’s Degree with 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Economics or related quantitative and analytical field preferred.
- Communication: Delivers clear, effective communication and listens to others.
- Conceptual/Systems Thinking: Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Constructive Engagement: Expresses ideas and disagreements, constructively resolves conflict, and encourages others to do the same.
- Customer Orientation: Meets the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions in a timely manner.
- Empowerment: Takes initiative and solves problems.
- Talent Development: Maximizes potential and improves overall performance.
- Influence: Proactively builds relationships and influences others.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at solutions.
- Strategic Thinking: Understands the current state and is able to visualize the ideal state and how to achieve it.
About Kum & Go
At Kum & Go, our purpose is to make days better. We do that by connecting with people. Every day, whether in stores or at our Store Support Center headquarters, we take a people-first approach to developing associates, serving customers, and solving problems. We provide a unique working experience where associates are given many opportunities to make connections and to have fun along the way. Our culture is supported by our five core values:
- Passion - We love what we do, and it shows in our work.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, even when it is difficult.
- Teamwork - We believe that greatness is only achieved in unity.
- Caring - We have genuine compassion for our customers, associates, families, and communities.
- Excellence - We expect and deliver superior performance.
For nearly 60 years, Kum & Go has been dedicated to the communities it serves, sharing 10 percent of its profits with charitable causes. For four generations, the family-owned convenience store chain has focused on providing exceptional service and delivering more than customers expect. Established in Hampton, Iowa, in 1959, the chain has since grown to employ more than 5,000 associates in more than 400 stores in 11 states (Iowa, Arkansas, Colorado, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Wyoming).
Kum & Go is an Equal Opportunity Employer