Ontario Systems is growing and seeking several early-career Software Engineers! Are you looking for full-time or part-time work? Are you a college student or recent grad looking to launch your engineering career? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Nearly 80,000 people use our software every day! We are looking for exceptional people, excited by the prospect of building something that matters - providing tech solutions that grow our clients' businesses.
Your Success is Our Goal!
All new or early-career software engineers will experience an incubator-like software development environment without the pressures of immediate delivery. We will invest in you - both time and training - to get you up to speed on our Agile methodologies, the different tools and languages we use, as well as educate you on the industry and terminology we use for our business.
You will work as part of an Agile engineering team that embraces collaborative working. You also will work with product owners who talk to our customers to find out what is important to their business. The product owner then collaborates with Engineering to help identify development projects and their priority. You have a voice in how you are going to do your work: discuss the projects with the SCRUM Master, collaborate with other software engineers and key leaders in the company.
You’ll work on: Web interface projects • API tools or Web Services • New and existing software development • Business Application Customization • Cloud or on-premise dev. Solutions • VoIP solutions • User-Interface Design •
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or certification in Computer Science preferred
- 1–2 year’s related experience. Those college projects count!
- Excellent development expertise. We are looking for passionate, aggressive engineers hungry for new technology development and able to jump into any aspect of the development process.
- Knowledge of design patterns and a working fundamental knowledge of how to execute them in your preferred language.
- Do you have programming experience in at least one of these languages? Node.js, any flavor of C, java, jBASE, UniVerse, SQL, Scala, Ruby, or another strongly object-oriented language? If so, we want to talk with you!
- Do you have experience with at least one of these databases: InterSystems Cache/Ensemble, any form of SQL, any form of NoSQL. If so, give us a call!
We think you’ll probably:
- Be passionate about technology
- Be curious and passionate about troubleshooting – seeking out problems and then solving them
- Have a keen eye for details and care deeply about building reliable and well-tested systems
- Have an obsession for making things more efficient and driving automation
- Have a strong understanding of Agile principles
Finally benefits! It wouldn’t be a job description without a benefits section. We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization
- Career growth opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work - we care about if you do your job, not where
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved rest with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program – we care about your career growth
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis. We will consider remote work arrangements once you are ingrained in the role.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.