Ontario Systems is conducting a nationwide search for a motivated, self-starting, experienced Software Developer to work on the development and maintenance of its web-based Court Case Management System in its Albuquerque, New Mexico, office.
Do you bring 4-7 years of development experience? Do you get jazzed about Java software development? Are you energized by working on a team of extraordinary code crunchers like yourself? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position will be remote. Candidate may work where they live anywhere in the United States. Travel to our Albuquerque, New Mexico, office will occur occasionally: in Albuquerque for the first 4 weeks of employment for training; then 2 weeks of the month for 2-4 months, and then 2 weeks every 4-6 months thereafter.
What You’ll Do – What You Need
In this position you will have the opportunity to work with associates who have deep domain-expertise in nearly all specialties of court case management and judiciary operations. This position will draw heavily on your ability to gather and clearly capture requirements, develop clean easy-to-maintain code, identify and execute scenarios to test your code, troubleshoot complex production issues, and work to deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or certification in Computer Science
- Minimum of 4-7 years of work experience in technical solutions delivery (programming, configuration, builds or technical support)
- Excellent development expertise. We are looking for passionate, aggressive engineers able to jump into any aspect of the development process.
- Prior experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) products and/or integration technologies is considered a plus.
- Ability to work effectively across departments in a collaborative work environment is required.
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization
- Career growth opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work - we care about if you do your job, not where
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 28 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S. www.ontariosystems.com
About Justice Systems Justice Systems, Inc. (JSI), a wholly owned subsidiary of Ontario Systems, is a leading provider of court case management, prosecutor and public defender case management, and electronic payments software to state and municipal court systems. JSI’s key products include Full Court Enterprise®, Full Case®, and CitePayUSA. Founded in 1982 as National Equipment Corporation by brothers Bill and Ernie Sego, JSI today serves 500+ unique courts and judiciary offices. Headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, JSI’s associates have deep domain-expertise in nearly all specialties of court case management and judiciary operations. www.justicesystems.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.