Ontario Systems is seeking a Support Specialist in its Vancouver, Washington, office.
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding customer support? Are you tenacious when it comes to resolving problems? Do you enjoy troubleshooting software application issues and providing solutions? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position will work from our Vancouver, Washington, location, which is a short, 15-minute drive from beautiful Portland, Oregon.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
What You’ll Do
- Provide software application solutions to customer business problems with Ontario Systems support products
- Identify and verify customer reported problems, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or triage technical problems
- Qualify and direct service inquires to the Professional Services team for paid services or custom programming to meet customer business needs
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide documentation detailing solutions
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree; 0-4 years of related experience and /or training; experience and degree in computers, business or related fields are required; technical degree is beneficial but combination of education or strong technical experience may apply
- Experience with our product or experience in debt collections industry preferred
- Strong customer service orientation and communication
- Analytical trouble shooting/complex problem solving and research skills
- Ability to understand business issues and processes
- Willingness to go the extra mile to improve customer relationships in a crisis, meet client needs during non-standard hours, and to assist other teams in accomplishing strategic objectives
- Once trained, must have ability to work alternate hours on average once a month and carry an after-hours pager for a week at a time on average once a month
- Microsoft certifications are preferred, such as Microsoft CRM
- Knowledge of TCS/MM/RPCS is beneficial
- jBase/UniVerse experience is a plus
- Familiarity with SQL preferred (required for some support roles)
- Microsoft Product Suite experience
- Strong technical communication and documentation skills
- Ability to travel to a client’s site anywhere in the US (this occurs infrequently)
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work - we care about if you do your job, not where
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.