Ontario Systems is looking for Software Engineers dedicated to its Federal government clients and prospects.
Do you get jazzed about software development? Are you energized by working on a team of extraordinary code crunchers like yourself? Does working in a fast paced, agile development environment get your creative juices flowing? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
What You’ll Do
In this role you will work in a collaborative, fast-paced, and agile development environment performing custom and product, high-quality code development and SaaS offerings for our Federal Government business unit. You will program using object-oriented development.
Our goals are to excel at delivering peak ROI to our Federal customers and you will be key to delivering this value. You will spend time not only with our development team but with our customer’s development and testing teams including travel opportunities and time on site.
Federal clearance is a part of this job opportunity and will be a condition of employment.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or certification in Computer Science
- 0-2 year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A positive, drama free attitude and a willingness to dig into unknowns and find creative solutions.
- A self-starting, highly engaged work ethic directed and focused on delivering value for the customer by wearing many hats on the team.
- Excellent development expertise. We are looking for passionate, aggressive engineers hungry for new technology development and able to jump into any aspect of the development process.
- Knowledge of design patterns and a working fundamental knowledge of how to execute them in your preferred language.
- Do you have programming experience in at least one of these languages? Node.js, any flavor of C, Java, SQL, Scala, Ruby, golang or another strongly object- oriented language. If so, we want to talk with you!
- Do you have experience with at least one of these databases? Intersystem Cache/Ensemble, any form of SQL, any form of NoSQL. If so, give us a call!
- Strongly prefer candidates who have and want to work in UI or write interfaces.
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization
- Career growth opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work - we care about if you do your job, not where
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.