Ontario Systems is looking for a Product Analyst in its Product Innovation team.
As a member of Ontario System’s innovation team, you will get to research and learn new technologies, follow cutting edge software and business trends, and help design and deliver new features and possibly entire solutions for our company. As a Product Analyst you will produce clear, succinct, and actionable requirements and drive results in assigned feature areas. You will serve as an internal advocate for our clients, transfer knowledge, and support assigned solutions across the organization and to early adopters.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
What you’ll do:
- Identify requirements, write user stories, and define test data for assigned feature areas
- Participate in development scrums to collaborate with engineers, technical communications, and quality teams to ensure feature development matches requirements by representing the market and customers
- Build product expertise across the organization by transferring knowledge of assigned feature areas to client facing teams for each product release cycle according to project due dates
- Assist organization with emerging and production of product activities such as RFx, triage and describe defects, etc.
- Seek out and incorporate market needs in requirements and user stories
- Become an expert on assigned feature areas
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year College or university
- 3 to 5 or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience and degree in business, marketing, computer science or engineering preferred.
- One or more years of direct experience in managing enterprise-class software products preferred
- Deep knowledge of receivables management to build credibility and move projects quickly through the product release cycle required
- Experience and in-depth understanding of requirements, use case analysis, and performing exploratory data analysis in order to write requirements and user stories to ensure quality design and development of the features required
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in order to cover a number of feature areas, provide knowledge transfer, assist with enhancement requests, RFx and other documentation during the same product release cycle
- Ability to work with all personality types in order to work with clients, across multiple organizations within the company, and at all levels of the company
- Ability to leads activities and work constructively with others
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.