Ontario Systems is looking for a full-time, experienced Software Engineer to work in its Innovation Group.
The Innovation Group is a small, fast moving team focused on research and development, learning /prototyping with new technologies, designing, building, and delivering proof of concepts, new features, or entire MVPs to the market in short timelines.
What You'll Do
As an engineer with the Innovation Group, you will have the chance to learn new technologies, experiment with new and different development processes and methodologies, and research and follow new emerging trends in the software space. If you are local to Muncie, you will get to work in our beautiful downtown innovation space in the historic Rose Court building with many restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops all within walking distance.
If this sounds like a fit for you, let's talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right ne xt step for you and your career.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor s degree required in Computer Science or certification in Computer Science
- 2-4 year's related experience or more
- Excellent development expertise. We are looking for passionate, aggressive engineers hungry for new technology development and able to jump into any aspect of the development process.
- Knowledge of design patterns and a working fundamental knowledge of how to execute them in your preferred language.
- Do you have programming experience in at least one of these languages? Node.js, any flavor of C, java, jBASE, UniVerse, SQL, Scala, Ruby, or another strongly object-oriented language. If so, we want to talk with you!
- Do you have experience with at least one of these databases: InterSystems Cache/Ensemble, any form of SQL, any form of NoSQL. If so, give us a call!
- Strongly prefer candidates who have and want to work in UI or write interfaces.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis. We will consider a remote work arrangement once you are ingrained in the role.
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they are at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization and BPTW award winner since 2014
- Career growth opportunities
- You-Powered Culture. We will support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work - we care about if you do your job, not where
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.