Ontario Systems has a new and exciting position as Intern in its People Services Department. Are you interested in obtaining a different perspective on what you’re studying at school? Do you want to apply the knowledge you’ve gained in the classroom to real-world situations and enhance your academic learning with hands-on experience? If so, consider applying for one of our internships by applying to this position.
Our internships are designed to provide you with a meaningful educational experience. You will have the opportunity to work on value-add projects and work assignments to build upon your skills and business experience while solving business problems at Ontario Systems.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Paid Internship Program
Do you want to apply the skills you learned in school to a professional environment? Do you want to work within a team where you can learn from mentors and gain practical job experience? We offer a variety of internships in areas including Information Technology, Compliance-Cyber Security, Cloud Services, and Marketing.
Through our summer internship program, you will acquire a better perspective of post-graduation employment by applying the principles and theories you’ve developed in the classroom, as well as have the opportunity to attend development sessions on different topics to help you grow professionally and personally, such as time management, professional expectations, money in your 20's, and Agile methodology.
Our internship program also gives you the chance to give back to the community by serving 4 hours of paid volunteer time off (VTO). Our interns have volunteered and served at Camp Adventure, ARF, Second Harvest Food Bank, and Inside Out.
Program Dates Start Dates: May 13, 2019 and May 20, 2019; End Date: August 2, 2019
Extension Opportunities Interns may continue beyond the program dates if selected to continue; 50% of interns historically are offered internship extensions or full-time positions at the end of the program
What You’ll Do
- Assist People Services with key projects to help drive associate engagement and productivity
- Serve as lead for intern program while helping complete projects for employee recognition, rewards and recruitment
- Collaborate with People Services team members and other stakeholders to meet goals, conduct research and develop optimization strategies
- Conduct research in the areas of wellness programs and incentives to provide recommendations for ongoing strategy
- Assist with developing and implementing an employer branding strategy/plan
- Provide support for talent acquisition
What You’ll Need
- Progress towards a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- The following majors are preferred: Human Resource Management, Organizational Leadership, Business Administration, Public Relations
- Must have attention to detail, ability to work autonomously within a larger team, and excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, demonstrated ability to learn new software quickly, and a customer service orientation
- Written and verbal communication skills, capacity to build strong relationships with key constituents, and ability to be extremely adaptable to fluctuating deadlines and stay focused
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work - we care about if you do your job, not where
- Competitive pay
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.