Ontario Systems has a new and exciting position as Human Resources Manager in its People Services Department.
Are you ready to take your HR career to the next level? Are you a mentor and leader passionate about coaching managers and associates through conflict resolution to higher performance? Are you a change champion who thinks about strategy yet likes to dig in and roll up your sleeves? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis. We will consider remote work arrangements once you are ingrained in the role.
Visa Sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
What You’ll Do: As a Human Resources Manager you will be a s elf-motivated, driven individual who can attain high quality results in a fast-paced environment. You will work with a team of HR professionals to provide the highest possible level of leadership, service and support to the company for a wide variety of human resources activities including: employee relations, workforce planning, and talent acquisition. Responsibilities include:
- Manage employee relations strategies, proactively working with leadership to identify misaligned associates and provide counsel and recommendations to leadership for resolution and professional development next steps
- Provide a high level of customer service to management and associates by providing timely resolution and direction to a wide variety of human resources and business issues
- Collaborate with hiring managers, other key leaders, and People Services colleagues to facilitate the staffing process, successfully execute talent acquisition strategies, and ensure a positive experience for candidates and hiring managers throughout the talent acquisition cycle
- Execute and facilitate day-to-day Human Resources responsibilities and special projects
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or human resources is preferred
- Minimum 4-6 years of progressive Human Resource experience; experience supporting a holistic business unit with diverse functions required
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a corporate setting. Work in a software technology organization a plus
- Proven experience in professional coaching and conflict resolution
- Management and high-level execution of organizational effectiveness, change management, and talent management initiatives
- Proven experience in full life-cycle recruiting (technical, executive and strategic level positions a plus); demonstrated success leading a high volume, service-oriented recruiting environment
- Working knowledge of HR functional areas (recruiting, compensation, benefits, employee relations, training and development, HRIS compliance, etc.)
- Proven experience networking and advancing corporate brand awareness and the HR profession
- Polished communication and judgment skills required
- Strong influence, relationship management, and leadership skills required
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization and BPTW award winner four years in a row
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.