Ontario Systems has a new and exciting position as Quality Control Analyst.
Do you have a passion for improving the quality of software products? Are you a software detective possessing scripting and automation skills? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
Visa Sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
What You’ll Do
● Participate in a scrum team for software development
● Plan for, assure, and continuously improve the quality of the software products developed by the company
● Ensure superior products by testing and verifying functional requirements, usability and technical communications for all company products
● Design, create and execute automated tests for regression and new feature testing
● Represent and deliver a quality perspective to technical staff and act as an internal quality consultant to business or technical partners
● Develop, execute and improve software and systems test methods
● Provide software requirements and design input
● Attend group meetings, technical meetings, and presentations
● Stay abreast of market and technology changes, and increase product and quality assurance knowledge through training
What You’ll Need
● Bachelor’s degree and 1-5 years of experience
● Systems thinking perspective
● Possess an investigative mindset and strong problem-solving skills
● Demonstrated ability to learn application and systems functionality quickly
● Ability to generate meaningful software quality and performance metrics
● Software testing experience helpful
● Ability to utilize Excel, SharePoint and Visio
● Basic knowledge of servers or integrated products, networks and telephony, AWS or Azure preferred
● Ability to utilize tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Terraform, Docker, GoLang, QuickTestPro, ProPerl, Jscript, SoapUI, LoadUIPro and
● Planning and project management preferred
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
· Best Places to Work organization
· Career growth and mentorship opportunities
· You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your
career at Ontario Systems
· Flexible work environment
· Competitive pay
· Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
· Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
· Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
· 24/7 onsite fitness center
· Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.