Ontario Systems has a new and exciting position as Copywriter in its Marketing Department.
Are you a skilled copywriter with B2B marketing experience? Are you comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have strong communications and interpersonal skills? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position can be remote. Candidate may work where they live anywhere in the United States. Candidate will work from the Muncie, Indiana, office for the first two months for onboarding and training.
Visa sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
What You’ll Do
As a copywriter you will develop content that effectively delivers Ontario Systems’ core value propositions and brand to clients, prospects, and partners through the professional writing and editing of content through all marketing channels. This includes creating compelling copy that educates and builds brand awareness to the multiple audiences we serve and creates sales opportunities.
You will write persuasive original content and improve existing content, including web copy, social media posts, blog articles, industry publication articles, e-book content, press releases, client testimonials, email campaign and direct mail campaign copy, advertising copy, product literature, sales presentations, annual conference materials, and other marketing and corporate materials as requested. You will work closely with marketing management, subject matter experts, and clients to understand copywriting needs.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree required in journalism, communications or related field and 4 to 6 years of professional copywriting experience
- B2B marketing experience required
- A meticulous attention for detail and commitment to producing quality content quickly without a lot of rework
- Ability to handle multiple competing deadlines
- Outstanding grammar usage, spelling and sentence structure knowledge
- Ability to learn quickly our products, target audiences, core messages, and brand voice
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of WordPress, Pardot, or similar marketing automation platforms preferred
We believe our values and You-Powered culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization – 4 years running!
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.