Ontario Systems is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
Are you passionate about generating results with digital marketing campaigns? Do you enjoy finding new and creative ways to engage an online audience using both strategy and technology? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position can be remote. Candidate may work where they live anywhere in the United States (although we are always happy if you are in Central Indiana near our home office).
Visa sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
What You’ll Do
The digital marketing manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote our products and services, while playing a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers. The digital marketing manager also identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
Campaign Planning (Approximately 30% of job)
- Working with MarComm, create plans for each campaign
- Identify metrics for each campaign that demonstrate outcomes
- Collaborate with sales and marketing communications to identify nurturing programs and loyalty programs aimed at increasing bottom-of-funnel conversion rates.
- Leverage multiple channels of communication, including email, SMS/text, outbound phone and social media.
Campaign Project Management and Execution (Approximately 30% of job)
- Manage campaign from concept to launch working closely with MarComm, Sales, Service, and Analytics
- Manage related cross-functional meetings, marketing plans, media plans, creative development, and management timelines
- Report campaign results to drive enhancements and optimizations that positively impact conversion and retention rates. Be accountable to revenue goals
- Build campaigns and execute using marketing automation tools and other digital channels such as LinkedIn, Google, etc.
Systems and Process (Approximately 20% of job)
- Build a lead scoring methodology that drives QLs
- Manage all business system requirements/enhancements related to Lead management and CRM
- Proactively review and drive lead quality improvements linked to our Performance Indicators in lead assignment accuracy, lead acceptance and registration, lead aging, rejection reasons, conversion rates, etc.
- Responsible to maximize the data quality in sales and marketing systems such as CRM and Marketing Automation
- Leverage competitive analysis of CRM best practices to develop and enhance customer programs.
Marketing Automation Technology management (20%)
- Admin level management and support for marketing automation platform (Pardot)
- Marketing support for Salesforce including Sales team training and adoption on engagement solutions, automation and metrics
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university in marketing or sales field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years related experience and/or training preferred
- Experience in B2B software industry preferred
- Able to handle deadlines and multiple assignments or tasks efficiently and on time
- Demonstrated knowledge of web and mobile solutions and interactions
- Knowledge of Pardot a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex and cross-functional problems
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization since 2015
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Competitive pay and flexible work environment
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario has developed a strong reputation as a premier tech employer in Indiana (https://careers.ontariosystems.com/). Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.