Justice Systems, an Ontario Systems Company, is seeking a part-time Product Support Assistant in its Albuquerque, New Mexico, office, for support of its CitePay USA product. CitePay USA is a payment tool allowing individuals to pay court fines and fees (traffic tickets, case payments, etc.) through an online payment portal: CitePayUSA.com. This lowers our clients' burden of collecting and processing payments and increases revenue recovery.
Do you have a knack for numbers? Are you tenacious when it comes to resolving problems and providing solutions? Do you have exceptional customer service skills? If yes, let’s talk today about why Justice Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position will work from our Albuquerque, New Mexico location.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
What You’ll Do
- Generate/update financial reports, spreadsheets, and other documents needed
- Research transactions and histories both online and in company files
- Reconcile payments received with bank deposits
- Navigate financial websites, portals, reporting, with proficiency
- Process chargeback reports and documentation
- Respond to disputes through online merchant portals
- Communicate professionally and effectively in both verbal and written form
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years related experience in finance, bookkeeping, or accounting required
- Analytical trouble shooting/ problem solving and research skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and processes
- Proven skills in making sound judgment and decision regarding financial transactions
- Knowledge of customer service best practices, professionalism, and phone/email courtesy
- Able to handle deadlines and multiple assignments or tasks efficiently, timely and with a high degree of quality while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, and similar computing skills are required
- General understanding of credit card payment flow
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work award-winning organization since 2015
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work and competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S. www.ontariosystems.com
About Justice Systems Justice Systems, Inc. (JSI), an Ontario Systems company, is a leading provider of court case management, prosecutor and public defender case management, and electronic payments software to state and municipal court systems. JSI’s key products include Full Court Enterprise®, Full Case®, and CitePayUSA. Founded in 1982 as National Equipment Corporation by brothers Bill and Ernie Sego, JSI today serves 500+ unique courts and judiciary offices. Headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, JSI’s associates have deep domain-expertise in nearly all specialties of court case management and judiciary operations. www.justicesystems.com
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.