Ontario Systems is looking for two, full-time, experienced System Engineers for DevOps work.
Do you jazzed about configuring cloud/hosted systems? Do you enjoy using a variety of methods to maintain operational efficiency of Cloud environments i.e. automation, streamlined processes, implementation of new technologies and/or tools? Do you have experience with Jenkins, Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS ? If yes, let's talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis. We will consider remote work arrangements once you are ingrained in the role.
What You'll Do
You will focus on ensuring cloud environments are configured and maintained in accordance with operational and security standards and policies, maintain operation efficiency of cloud environments, complete periodic reviews of the cloud operations and infrastructure design, design and deploy the latest innovative technologies, create and maintain documentation, and perform other projects as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in Computer Science, AWS or related work experience preferred
- 3-5 year's related experience or more
- Excellent system administration expertise. We are looking for passionate, aggressive engineers hungry for new technology development and able to jump into any aspect of the DevOps process
- Do you have experience with at least one of these technologies? Jenkins, Chef, Terraform, Kubernetes or similar technologies
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization since 2015
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Competitive pay and a flexible work environment
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.