Ontario Systems is seeking a full lifecycle technical Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team.
Are you an energetic recruiter who loves challenges and is experienced in recruiting the best talent? Are you passionate about the candidate experience and have proven success in attracting and building a diverse candidate pipeline? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
Visa sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
What You’ll Do
Our company is growing and we are looking for a strategic, experienced corporate recruiter to help us fill existing requisitions, build a diverse network of talent for future roles, and act as a strategic talent advisor to business leaders. You will work with the Director, Talent Acquisition and the Talent Acquisition Partner – University Programs, to help tell the story of Ontario Systems’ employee experience and incorporate our You-Powered culture into the recruiting process to hire the best talent.
You will partner with hiring managers, source, conduct phone and in-person interviews, and close candidates for in-demand skill sets across a variety of departments. You have technical recruiting experience but are adaptable enough to support any openings in the business. You have a large network of recruiting talent and business partners and are active in your local community. You are well-rounded, process-driven, and delight in tackling challenging recruiting projects related to employment branding, referral programs, candidate experience, and enhancing quality of hire.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand position requirements and their business functions
- Build robust talent pipelines by identifying and engaging with candidates through multiple avenues, including our ATS, sourcing, social media, employee referrals and networking
- Act as a candidate advocate and provide a superb candidate experience, starting with initial contact through to offer
- Continuously seek to learn and share information related to talent landscapes, competitive intelligence, sourcing tools and techniques
- Support employment brand initiatives to build awareness and create a positive employment image for Ontario Systems
- Evaluate, refine and document job posting and sourcing strategies and track source of hire success and failures
- Handle additional team projects as assigned while balancing and prioritizing requisitions
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrable ability to leverage a variety of strategies, techniques and tools to uncover and engage qualified talent – 4+ years of relevant corporate recruiting and/or sourcing experience
- Ability to tell our story, culture, and values in a way that speaks to a job seeker’s interests and career goals
- Experience in successfully recruiting technical professionals, eg. software developers, test engineers, DevOps, UX, etc.
- Highly-motivated, strong sense of urgency, attentive to details, and a results-oriented attitude
- Ability to be creative in identifying, attracting and closing candidates
- Strong level of comfort with various social media outlets and how to attract and/or source talent through them
- Excellent time management skills, and proven success in managing multiple concurrent searches and projects
- Ability to influence in verbal and written form
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across all business units and geographic locations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline (or equivalent experience) preferred
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work award-winning organization
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work environment and c ompetitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, RevQ®, Full Court Enterprise ®, Full Case ®, and CitePayUSA. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.