Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with one of Indiana’s Best Places to Work? Ontario Systems is seeking a People Operations Analyst in its People Services Department.
Are you an HR professional with benefits, compensation and payroll experience? Are you detail oriented and provide stellar customer service? Do you have experience with ADP? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
Visa sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
What You’ll Do
This position will provide support for various plans, programs, projects and policies in the People Operations group including compensation, benefits, wellness, and payroll.
- Participate in administration of competitive benefits plans that enhance the selection and retention of a qualify workforce.
- Assist with and conduct benefits new hire orientation
- Interface with benefits brokers and vendors
- Participate in annual open enrollment
- Administer and support wellness initiatives
- Assist with the leave and disability process
- Participate in the administration of compensation programs, practices and policies
- Support administration of the salary planning tool, including program analysis, reporting and generating personalized change statements
- Perform consolidated reporting of variable pay programs, PTO accruals, and other reporting
- Serve as primary backup to Payroll Specialist for pay processing
- Participate in the maintenance and administration of compliance activities related to employee record retention, policies and audits
- Assist in maintenance of the Associate Handbook
- Support the reporting and maintenance of the company Affirmative Action Plan
- Complete assigned regulatory filings, reports and record keeping
What You’ll Need
- Associate’s degree/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years in human resources, business, finance or related field required
- HR experience is preferred; PHR/SPHR a plus
- Benefits and compensation administration experience preferred
- Demonstrated analytical ability and customer service orientation
- Proficiency in MS Office, advanced level in Excel, as well as an understanding of how best to leverage technology required
- Demonstrates self-confidence, ability to handle ambiguity, initiative, creative problem-solving, accountability and a high level of engagement
- Demonstrates skills in conceptual and analytical thinking, developing effective working relationships and collaborating with others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work award-winning organization
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work environment and c ompetitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, RevQ®, Full Court Enterprise ®, Full Case ®, and CitePayUSA. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.