Ontario Systems is growing and seeking two new Enterprise Sales Executives to add to its Healthcare business division.
Are you a top sales producer in the healthcare market? Do you have experience selling revenue cycle solutions and services into the healthcare industry? Do you enjoy selling complex solutions and performing consultant sales? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position is remote, and the candidate selected may work where they live, anywhere in the United States. Candidates will focus on clients/prospects on the Northeast Coast or the West Coast.
Visa sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
As a Healthcare Sales Executive you will:
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals for products and services to achieve the goal in new margin
- Demonstrate ability to prospect to create pipeline of new revenue opportunities
- Be a trusted advisor to clients and prospects by demonstrating a competency in the industry, product, and services
- Manage a robust pipeline to meet revenue goals and ensure sales cycle time
- Forecast with accuracy the potential increase in revenue from assigned clients
- Ensure client satisfaction and client retention. Your customers see you as a partner
The Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Bachelor’s degree in sales/professional selling, business, marketing, public relations, management or related field
- 5 to 10+ years of experience in healthcare sales sector recommended
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as a successful field sales professional
- Selling of complex solutions/consultative (not commodity sales) within healthcare and/or multiple verticals
- Software sales within a team environment
- Demonstrate consistent achievement (and exceeding) of revenue goals, quotas and related objectives
- Knowledge and contacts in the healthcare revenue cycle is highly preferred. Best candidate have not had a sole focus in clinical sales, candidates in healthcare market need experience selling financial systems and services
- Must have a strong desire to win with a competitive spirit. We are looking for a hunter, not a farmer!
- Strong intellectual curiosity and demonstrated ability to sell in a competitive environment – solution selling is very important
- Demonstrated technical and business acumen and ability to persuade and influence
- Must be able to travel up to 40-50% of the time
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work award-winning organization
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work environment and c ompetitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, RevQ®, Full Court Enterprise ®, Full Case ®, and CitePayUSA. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.