Ontario Systems is looking for an Application Developer to work with its RevQ product in its State and Local Government business division.
Do you want to work for an industry leader designing and developing new applications? Do you have SQL Query and T-SQL experience? Are you a responsible, hard-working team player looking for a new challenge? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position will work from our Vancouver, Washington, location, just a short, 15-minute drive from beautiful Portland, Oregon.
Visa sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
What You’ll Do
- Develop industry leading applications using the RevQ platform according to company coding standards.
- Utilize and execute test plans to thoroughly test application changes.
- Schedule and conduct code reviews, incorporate approved changes and retest.
- Communicate with Support Specialists, Testers and/or clients to understand scope of application investigations.
- Evaluate software with debugging and problem-solving skills to determine cause of issues.
- Design applications for internal and external customers.
What You’ll Need
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SQL Query and T-SQL is highly preferred.
- Technical writing skills helpful, but not required
- Ability to develop and maintain a consultative approach to communicating with clients and prospects.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work with all personality types.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent organizational, communication, reasoning, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work award winning organization
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work and Competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 28 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.