Ontario Systems is seeking a HRIS & Compensation Manager in its People Services Department.
Are you an expert in HRIS systems and business process configuration and proficient in compensation management? Do you enjoy HR data analytics and project management? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
Visa sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
What You’ll Do
The Compensation and HRIS Manager plays a key role in the development, implementation and maintenance of HRIS systems associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for HR department planning and activities.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve existing HRIS processes, functionality and work flow, and maximize technological capabilities to reduce manual processes (i.e. annual performance review process, applicant tracking system, and other systems) and to improve data management and efficiency
- Project Management and implementation lead of HRIS system solutions including system maintenance, upgrades and new system planning and deployment with internal stakeholders and 3rd party providers
- Serve as the primarily liaison and representative with internal stakeholder and 3rd party providers as it relates to all HR information software systems
- Establishes and maintains IS security and integrity controls
- Trains and provides troubleshooting tips to other HR members on features and functionality of HRIS systems and applications as needed
- Serves as HR department liaison to IT function
- In coordination with the VPHR and executive leadership design and manage strategic coordination of Ontario Systems compensation programs to meet talent and financial strategies
- Conduct internal and external market pricing and exemption status of Ontario Systems jobs
- Manage and facilitate the annual compensation merit, market and promotional and other incentive-based reward programs and budget
- Work with VP and General Managers on the design, development and administration of sales compensation programs
- Provide training and development of our people managers on our incentive compensation philosophy, programs and internal processes
- Work with 3rd party compensation partners as needed
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, human resources, Information Systems and Operations Management, or related field or equivalent experience
- 8+ years in depth proficiency with HRIS and web-based HR management tools required including but not limited to recordkeeping and pay systems, performance management, compensation and learning management systems
- 5+ years in compensation administration and management required. Certifications in this area is a plus
- Proficiency with ADP system a plus
- Experience with salary surveys (Radford, Mercer, CompAnalyst and others)
- Microsoft Excel super user (VLOOKUP, pivots, databases)
- Extensive HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management experience required
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Possess a positive, service-oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues
- Foresees potential challenges and comes prepared with solutions to solve variety of problems
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as an understanding of how to leverage technology
- Demonstrates self-confidence, ability to handle ambiguity, initiative, creative problem-solving, accountability and a high level of engagement
- Demonstrated skills in developing effective working relationships and collaborating with others
- Strong verbal and written communication including presentation skills
- Experience with Affirmative Action Plan requirements and administration
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization since 2015
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 28 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.