If you are tech-savvy with a passion for customer support and have an interest in Cloud technology, Ontario Systems might be the place for you!
We are growing and looking for several entry-level Tier 1 Cloud Operations Specialists to work second and third shifts within our Cloud Operations Group.
$18 - $24 an hour
Second Shift 4pm to 1am
Third Shift 11pm to 8am
Please provide desired shift preference in cover letter
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis. We will consider remote work arrangements once you are ingrained in the role.
Visa sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
Candidates selected must successfully pass a business and government background clearance process as a condition of employment.
What You’ll Do
As a tier 1 Cloud Operations Specialist you will adhere to department documented procedures and guidelines to provide call center front-line support of Cloud solutions, ensuring the success of internal teams and Ontario Systems’ clients and hosted vendors.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal associates and providers
- Answer incoming calls and emails professionally, courteously, and as efficiently as possible
- Handle high volume of calls and multi-task as calls are managed. Call volume varies, so flexibility and ability to juggle up to 10 calls/hour is required
- Create/log, triage, and monitor tickets
- Analyze and assign incoming tickets within the case management system
- Escalate incidents to relevant team members through the necessary channels
- Document all reported issues and progress made via case management system
- Perform daily server monitoring within our monitoring tool
- Perform basic troubleshooting/solving of known problems and escalate to a higher tier if no available solution
- Triage the queue and follow up on requests to ensure timely resolution
- Assist Service Delivery Group by gathering information for reports
- Create technical documentation and drive operational process improvement
- Maintain defined Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
What You’ll Need
- Candidates selected must successfully pass both a business and a government background clearance process as a condition of employment
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Minimum of 1-year relevant customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, negotiation skills, reasoning ability required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task and have high attention to detail and follow-up required
- Demonstrated problem-resolution skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Office, Word, Excel, PPT, etc. required
- Call Center experience preferred; experience in technology field a plus; internships or school IT departments count!
- Hardware and software troubleshooting a plus
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix operating systems: ability to execute command line scripts, navigate folder structures, etc.
- Experience/training on one or more of the following: project planning, database understanding, and helpdesk ticketing systems
- Ability to create and maintain documentation
- Understanding of Cloud software solutions is a plus
- Ability and curiosity to learn a full range of technology platforms and data network systems as well as apply new skills rapidly preferred
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work award-winning organization
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work environment and c ompetitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, RevQ®, Full Court Enterprise ®, Full Case ®, and CitePayUSA. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.