Ontario Systems is seeking several Business Development Representatives for its growing business. Only experienced BDRs should apply.
As an experienced BDR, you will be responsible to support the sales team in prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives. Ideally, you will have proven experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and outbound research. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you pass the conversation over to the sales team. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
Visa sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
What You’ll Do
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market based on sales strategy
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns and inquiries as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Professionally present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Manage and cultivate prospect pipeline utilizing Salesforce to track activity and updates
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and sales
- Conduct industry research to uncover pain points and find potential sales opportunities
- Conduct online research to gather contact information and other account details
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Achieve yearly quota for leads generated/handed off to Sales Team (Sales Qualified Opportunities)
- Partner with sales to develop lead and demand generation campaigns
What You’ll Need
- Two or more years of proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role, required
- Experience in B2B software industry preferred
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organization, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work award-winning organization
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work environment and c ompetitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, RevQ®, Full Court Enterprise ®, Full Case ®, and CitePayUSA. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.