Ontario Systems is seeking a Project Manager for its growing Healthcare Division.
Do you get jazzed about managing software projects? Do you have project management experience in the healthcare space? Does working in a fast-paced environment get your creative juices flowing? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position will be remote. Candidate may work where they live anywhere in the United States.
Visa sponsorship or transfer of an existing visa is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship or transfer.
Background Clearance: Candidates selected must successfully pass a business background clearance process as a condition of employment.
As a Project Manager you will coordinate and manage the implementation process for new or existing Ontario Systems’ clients in an effort to ensure a smooth and timely transition onto the Ontario Systems’ family of products.
- Ensure that well-planned projects are fully executed by engaged teams
- Deliver on the product vision by working with pertinent staff on an ongoing basis
- Lead and influence project teams to ensure successful completion of the project
- Ensure and hold team members accountable for following our implementation and project management methodologies
What You’ll Need
- Ideal candidates will possess project management expertise to influence others to accomplish goals and project success
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; and two to four years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience and demonstrable expertise managing budgeted projects; majority of years of experience must be in software project management
- Proven experience in B2B healthcare software implementations strongly desired
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Prefer knowledge of: Microsoft Project, Excel and Power Point
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the full scope and vision of the project working
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to excel in a highly-collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with key constituents
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work award-winning organization since 2015
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work environment and c ompetitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, RevQ®, Full Court Enterprise ®, Full Case ®, and CitePayUSA. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.