Ontario Systems has a new and exciting position as Instructional Designer in its Talent Development Team.
Do you have four to six years of experience in instructional design? Are you passionate about analyzing, designing, and developing training materials using instructional design applications and publishing packages? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position will work in our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
What You’ll Do
You will analyze, design, evaluate, and develop quality training materials and supporting infrastructure for Ontario Systems products, technology, services and other required company training. Your strong communication and organizational skills will drive collaboration and influence the work of SMEs and others to achieve successful outcomes.
- Research and analyze subject matter and analyze the target audience training needs
- Determine the appropriateness of the subject matter for online learning
- As plans are created, select and plan e-learning courses and course materials, including learning objectives, and training materials/course materials for instructor-led classes
- Interview and engage subject matter experts, experiment with the product, and read available documentation to research and understand product functionality
- Develop and publish e-learning modules within LEARN (Powered by Lessonly), utilizing audio and video as appropriate
- Ensure that all e-learning and instructor-led training content adheres to organizational branding guidelines, department as well as industry procedural and stylistic standards, including prescribed instructional design methodologies
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience and degree in English, Information Technology, Communications, training, instructional design, technical communications, or related area are preferred.
- One to two years previous experience in management is required.
- Knowledge of PC operating systems, virtualization, software (especially applications to develop e-learning), hardware, and learning management systems is required.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following applications is preferred: Lessonly, MadCap, Flare, Captivate, Articulate, Capterra, Fantasia Software, Adobe Creative Suite, XML or SGML concepts and tools, ShareWare tools and similar instructional design/publishing packages.
- Previous experience in designing effective training programs and supporting training materials is desired.
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization since 2015
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work - we care about if you do your job, not where
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ®. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.