Ontario Systems is growing and seeking multiple Healthcare Consultants to implement Ontario Systems’ software products and help our clients improve revenue cycle performance. Do you enjoy using your technical skills to perform software product implementations, training, managed services, or other consulting engagements? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career!
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Location This position will be remote. Candidate may work where they live anywhere in the United States.
What You’ll Do
- Implement our software solutions to meet our customer business needs
- Perform managed services and other consulting engagements by working directly with customers
- Follow delivery best practices, methodologies, project timelines, scope and budget to stay on task and on plan
- Proactively identify risks and blockers, determine root cause, and possible mitigation strategies
- Gather, document, and analyze business needs
- Create and execute unit and solution test plans
- Assist clients with creating user-acceptance test plans
- Conduct application-specific training for clients
- Learn the industry we serve and share domain expertise
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related area, business, management, or related field
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical related experience such as help desk support, technical support, software implementations into business practices, managing a technical support center for external customers
- Experience or training building solutions in a technical application, preferably requiring programming or logic
- Business acumen to understand the customer's needs to achieve the desired results
- Demonstrated client facing experience and ability to deliver revenue-generating services to our customers
- Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals at all levels ranging from collection managers/operations managers to end users
- Ability to be a problem solver and propose different approaches
- Ability to rapidly learn new features
- Requires excellent organization and ability to adapt quickly
- Experience in consumer and business payment recovery or specific knowledge in multiple lines of business such as the medical self-pay, insurance follow-up.
- Collections experience is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft tools including Visio, Excel Project and Word
- Travel required and may be up to 10-25%
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work award-winning organization since 2015
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work environment and c ompetitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of enterprise revenue cycle management software to the healthcare, accounts receivable management, and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., with offices located in Vancouver, Washington, and Albuquerque, New Mexico, and nearly 500 associates across 29 different states, Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of leading software platforms, including Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, RevQ®, Full Court Enterprise ®, Full Case ®, and CitePayUSA. Ontario Systems’ industry-leading customers include 5 of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as 8 of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than a hundred federal, state and municipal government clients in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.