|Back to Search Results
Are you a returning applicant?
IT Support Specialist
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|# of Openings:||1|
Company Overview :
Entry Level IT Management position to help support all technical infrastructure activities within the IT organization of the call center(s); The IT Manager responsibilities include supporting various infrastructure (cloud based system administration, data networks, desktop support, Help Desk Operations, network security (Web Filter) systems). The Ideal candidate will have a basic framework knowledge of various IT systems with a hands on approach to management. This is a terrific opportunity for someone to grow and advance in knowledge!
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 9am -5pm and a s needed for system support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage all SLA, Performance and Quality.
· Meet with all levels of management, peers, suppliers and business partners to review existing systems performance, capabilities and quality to ensure that an agreed-upon service level is provided to customers.
· Develop and maintain performance metrics relative to the areas being supported. Identify uses of technology to grow the business.
· Support various infrastructure included but not limited to cloud based system administration, active directory, data networks, desktop support, Help Desk Operations, network security (Web Filter) systems.
Skills and Requirements:
· Proven experience (min 1-2+ years) in call center preferably outsourcing environment or similar infrastructure
· Preferred BA in Information Technology, Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
OutPLEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Local Candidates Only Will Be Considered*