IT – Network Administrator
OutPLEX is a leading international business process outsourcing company that supports some of the world’s most recognized brands coupling a super talented team of representatives with advanced customer engagement technologies. OutPLEX is based in Ft. Lauderdale with nearshore operations in the Dominican Republic.
OutPLEX is searching for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation. Duties include maintaining desktop hardware and troubleshooting Windows desktop software. Also the candidate will respond to issues - resolution, routing or escalation, and ensure networks remain stable with maximum uptime. Additional duties may include participating in the implementation of the new business intelligence reporting tool, development of reporting changes to existing central and department reports and development of new queries and reports.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
• Excellent customer service skills in a diverse, decentralized environment.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to document procedures and processes for non-technical users.
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills also required.
• Understanding of information needed to support business processes and decisions.
• High level of analytical skills with the ability to assess materiality.
• Adherence to current policies and procedure to improve service delivery performance is required.
• Ability to learn new software and hardware, interact positively with others, and successfully manage time.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2+ years of Microsoft Office Suite experience including Excel
• Experience with firewalls and office troubleshooting
• PC Desktop Support including familiarity and experience with desktop hardware
• Windows Desktop Software Support
• General Network Knowledge including the basics of TCP/IP
• Active Directory knowledge
• Server 2012 experience a plus!
• Cisco ASA experience a plus!
• IPBX knowledge a must
• MS SQL/ MySQL any version a plus!
• Ability to identify and interpret trends
• Solid project planning and project management skills
• Ability to handle a wide range of initiatives simultaneous
• Comfortable interacting with senior management
• A+ Certification a Plus!
• Must be able to successfully communicate via telephone, email, and person-to-person moderately complex technical information, and accurately compose correspondence and reports
OutPLEX promotes a diverse and laid back atmosphere. We understand that we spend more time at work than we do anywhere else so it is important to us that our employees are comfortable and happy. A few rewards of recognition that we offer are:
· Competitive pay and bonuses
· Vacation Time
· Monthly employee events
· Opportunities to grow within the company
*Local Candidates Only Will Be Considered*