Senior Payroll Administrator:
OutPLEX is recognized as one of the leading call centers and customer contact organizations for superior quality, professionalism and results. Our success can be attributed to one thing – outstanding agents who provide superior services and products to our customers. OutPLEX is a top Teleservices contact center that supports recognized brands with Teleservices and Live Chat.
OutPLEX is seeking a detail oriented Senior Payroll Administrator that can convey product knowledge and encourage success! The Senior Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of payroll and record keeping and reporting. This individual would work closely with our Payroll and Finance Director. This position may be done virtually and/or in office. Office location in the Chapinero, Bogota area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with local payroll laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent functional understanding of Payroll functions
- Strong knowledge in payroll Colombia law.
- 4+ years of Payroll experience other year end processing, and legal and accounting guidelines
- Expertise in Excel spreadsheet knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Good problem solving as well as ability to assist in implementing those solutions
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: five (5) years of Payroll experience
- Strong process skills and supervisory experience a plus
- Experience in HR related functions a plus!