|Back to Search Results
Are you a returning applicant?
|# of Openings:||1|
OutPLEX is seeking a motivated Supervisor that can convey product knowledge and encourage success! The Supervisor will oversee employees in our virtual and physical call center located in Bogota, Colombia. This position will initially start as work at home and transition to office located in the Chapinero area.
Role Qualifications and Requirements
· Must have professional oral and written communication skills - speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Must be proficient in all MS Office programs and computer software used in the performance of normal duties, as well as understand (and effectively demonstrate) all computer-related features of the equipment.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Ability to conduct routine reports and correspondence to support team.
· Must always keep a positive and supportive demeanor toward the company, job, customers and co-workers.
· Must demonstrate a competent level of platform/presentation skills.
· Must embody professionalism in appearance and behavior and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Must be punctual and meet attendance requirements and ensure all responsibilities are covered when absent.
· Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions.
· Must be a team player but able to work efficiently independently as well.
The Supervisor will ensure that the day to day operations are running smoothly.
· Speak and coordinate with management, supervisors, and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, business initiatives and technologies.
· Research, plan, organize and conduct training programs, seminars, and conferences for all call center staff.
· Must be able to handle strenuous customer deadlines and be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
· Review individual calls and provide appropriate coaching to ensure attainment of set goals, observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies.
· Communicate and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes, or actions.
· Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent to draw and interpret bar graphs.
· Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully develop alternative solutions.
· Provides product/service information by answering questions; offering assistance.
· Improves quality/performance results by setting performance management.
· Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
· Take chats as needed.
Essential skills and experience:
· Prior management experience.
· Must present a positive image of OutPLEX at all times.
· Must be able to motivate sales team.
· Expert with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
· Keen attention to detail is required.
· Effective coaching skills.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism when dealing with employee relations.
· Ability to overcome objections.
· Customer focus.
· Chat skills.
· Product knowledge.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Must have excellent communication skills to establish and maintain the effective working relationship with various people.
OutPLEX promotes a diverse and atmosphere. A few rewards of recognition that we offer are:
· Competitive pay and bonuses
· Opportunities to grow within the company