Human Resources Specialist:
OutPLEX is seeking a Human Resource Specialist to guide overall provision of Human Resources services and policies. The Human Resources Specialist performs work on the application of employment, benefits and labor laws and regulations in the workplace. Also performs work on employment policies in the contexts of hiring, discipline, employment termination, compensation, benefits, leave, equal opportunity and other human resources issues. This individual leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality and productivity. The Human Resources Specialist works hand in hand with the HR manager for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals. This individual will work closely with the HR Manager. This role will be virtually and in office. This position is for Bogota, Colombia operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have professional oral and written communication skills - speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints.
- Working closely with management team to ensure proper disciplinary action is followed according to company policies and labor laws
- Ability to conduct routine reports and correspondence to support team.
- Must be punctual and meet attendance requirements and ensure all responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed and new hire contracts are executed properly
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Employee onboarding and development
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in work environment.
- Must have uncompromised level of confidentiality
- Knowledge with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Keen attention to detail is required
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and demeanor.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain the effective working relationship with various people
*Local Bogota candidates only*