OutPLEX is seeking a motivated and dynamic Director of Operations to be responsible for the direction and coordination of the operations for our Colombia site.The Director of Operations will oversee the management of the day to day contact center operations. This individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of all operational strategy to ensure that performance, culture and contact center controls and processes are aligned with corporate and client objectives. This role works closely with corporate leadership and requires a high level of initiative, sound judgment and leadership skills. This position may be done virtually and/or in office. Come join us on our next adventure and experience the rapid growth with us!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, develop and engage a leadership team capable of carrying out operational strategies.
- The ability to implement change and innovation throughout teams.
- Responsible for driving Operations performance, pursuing profitability, productivity, efficiency, and client satisfaction.
- Translate organizational vision, values, and business objectives to individual and team performance goals.
- Create an environment that encourages open communication and building strong cross-functional partnerships.
- Ensure individual and team success through continuous evaluation, constructive coaching, and results-oriented motivation.
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors of the operations.
- Create action plans for continuous growth and improvement, business development and client satisfaction.
- Drive results and performance optimization through client specific internal KPIs and financials, while ensuring Service Level Agreements are met with optimum quality and service.
- Interact regularly and effectively with executive leadership and individual department heads to ensure operational priorities are aligned with overall company direction.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong leadership and people management skills as exhibited by past success.
- The ability to operate efficiently in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and execution/implementation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills, written and verbal, with ability to communicate with various positions and departments.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Understanding of call center tools and technology.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a must.
- Experience with Digital Transformation a plus!
- 5 years of experience as a Director or equivalent in a call center environment.
- Must have experience in BPO or technology services
- Entrepreneurial spirit with high level of determination