Job Title: Call Center Trainer
Company Overview: OutPLEX's success and growth can be attributed to one thing - outstanding employees who provide superior services and products to our customers. OutPLEX is a top teleservices and chat contact center company providing sales and services for some of the most recognized companies today! OutPLEX is nationally recognized as one of the leading call centers and customer contact organizations for superior quality, professionalism and results.
Position Summary: OutPLEX seeking a motivated trainer that can convey product knowledge and encourage success!
General purpose: The Trainer has the primary responsibility in getting our employees excited to work with OutPLEX and deliver the absolute best customer service at product knowledge at all times.
Role Qualifications and Requirements:
- One to two years related experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have professional oral and written communication skills - speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must be proficient in all MS Office programs and computer software used in the performance of normal duties, as well as understand (and effectively demonstrate) all computer-related features of the equipment
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to interpret technical data, processes, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to conduct routine reports and correspondence to support team
- Must always keep a positive and supportive demeanor toward the company, job, customers and co-workers
- Must demonstrate a competent level of platform/presentation skills
- Must embody professionalism in appearance and behavior and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be punctual and meet attendance requirements and ensure all responsibilities are covered when absent
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions
- Must be a team player but able to work efficiently independently as well
Position Responsibilities: The trainer will be hosting various training classes on a monthly basis varying from classes held within our corporate offices. We are looking for someone who is innovative and who can provide constructive feedback on our currently processes and work with our team in constantly improving those processes.
- Confer with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, business initiatives and technologies
- Research, plan, organize and conduct training programs, seminars, and conferences for all CCC staff
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as use of computers and software, interpersonal skills, quality, procedure and process issues, and product knowledge
- Formulate teaching outlines for in person and remote staff
- Determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, demonstrations, conferences, videos, meetings and work shops
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference workshops
- Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness, including individual, large or small group instruction
- Administer and evaluate training program qualification tests, measure progress, determine effectiveness of training
- Report on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Maintain trainee records
- Work closely with CCC Manager and Assistant Managers to participate in decisions that guide the direction of the training department
- Schedule appropriate classrooms for use and prepare physical setup
- Prepare and distribute training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluations and visual aids; sets up audiovisual equipment
- Facilitate evening or early morning classes as needed
- Must be able to handle strenuous customer deadlines and be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels
- Review individual calls and provide appropriate coaching to ensure attainment of set goals, observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies
- Communicate and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes, or actions
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully develop alternative solutions
Essential skills and experience:
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a must!
- Must present a positive image of OutPLEX at all times
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Keen attention to detail is required
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain the effective working relationship with various people
OutPLEX promotes a diverse and laid back atmosphere. We understand that we spend more time at work than we do anywhere else so it is important to us that our employees are comfortable and happy. A few rewards of recognition that we offer are:
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Vacation Time
- Monthly employee events
- Opportunities to grow within the company
OutPLEX is growing and we encourage you to find out what over 2,000 employees call "The OurPLEX difference". OutPLEX is currently accepting resumes for those who have the necessary skills listed above.
OutPLEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
**Local candidates only, please (Santo Domingo)