Job Title: Recruiting Manager
Company Overview: OutPLEX's success and growth can be attributed to one thing - outstanding employees who provide superior services and products to our customers. OutPLEX is a top teleservices and chat contact center company providing sales and services for some of the most recognized companies today! OutPLEX is nationally recognized as one of the leading call centers and customer contact organizations for superior quality, professionalism and results.
Position Summary: OutPLEX is seeking a motivated Recruiting Manager to work in our Santo Domingo office!
General purpose: The Recruiting Manager has the primary responsibility in leading a Recruitment team and being creative on new and innovative ways to attract candidates and getting our employees excited to work with OutPLEX! The Recruiting Manager will also be responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization's business goals.
Role Qualifications and Requirements:
- One to two years related experience in recruiting.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have professional oral and written communication skills - speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must be proficient in all MS Office programs and computer software used in the performance of normal duties, as well as understand (and effectively demonstrate) all computer-related features of the equipment
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to interpret technical data, processes, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to conduct routine reports and correspondence to support team
- Must always keep a positive and supportive demeanor toward the company, job, customers and co-workers
- Must demonstrate a competent level of platform/presentation skills
- Must embody professionalism in appearance and behavior and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be punctual and meet attendance requirements and ensure all responsibilities are covered when absent
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions
- Must be a team player but able to work efficiently independently as well
Position Responsibilities: We are looking for someone who is innovative and who can provide constructive feedback on our currently processes and work with our team in constantly improving those processes.
- Must be able to handle strenuous customer deadlines and be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully develop alternative solutions
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments and assess clients' staffing requirements
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting "best practices" and providing accurate and thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, and high level of comfort in managing others
- Ability to manage/coordinate multiple projects and tasks
- Promote a positive work environment, feedback enriched and healthy culture
- Must be self-motivated and resourceful
- Require minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly adjust to changing work demands and client requirements
- Strong organizational and time-management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to develop new relationships with clients through telephone calls, networking and referrals
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
Essential skills and experience:
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish) a Must!
- Must present a positive image of OutPLEX at all times
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Keen attention to detail is required
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain the effective working relationship with various people
- Great judgment of character and attention to detail
OutPLEX promotes a diverse and laid back atmosphere. We understand that we spend more time at work than we do anywhere else so it is important to us that our employees are comfortable and happy. A few rewards of recognition that we offer are:
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Vacation Time
- Monthly employee events
- Opportunities to grow within the company
OutPLEX is growing and we encourage you to find out what over 2,000 employees call "The OutPLEX Difference". OutPLEX is currently accepting resumes for those who have the necessary skills listed above.