Job Title: Operations Manager (Dominican Republic)
Company Overview: OutPLEX's success and growth can be attributed to one thing - outstanding employees who provide superior services and products to our customers. OutPLEX is a top Tele-services and chat contact center company providing sales and services for some of the most recognized companies today!
Position Summary: OutPLEX is seeking a motivated Operations Manager that can convey product knowledge and encourage success! The Operations Manager will oversee employees in our call centers located in the Dominican Republic.
Role Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must have professional oral and written communication skills - speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Must be proficient in all MS Office programs and computer software used in the performance of normal duties, as well as understand (and effectively demonstrate) all computer-related features of the equipment.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to conduct routine reports and correspondence to support team.
• Must always keep a positive and supportive demeanor toward the company, job, customers and co-workers.
• Must demonstrate a competent level of platform/presentation skills.
• Must embody professionalism in appearance and behavior and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Must be punctual and meet attendance requirements and ensure all responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions.
• Must be a team player but able to work efficiently independently as well.
• Talk with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, business initiatives and technologies.
• Must be able to handle strenuous customer deadlines and be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
• Review individual chats and provide appropriate coaching to ensure attainment of set goals, observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies.
• Communicate and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes, or actions.
• Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully develop alternative solutions.
• Provides product/service information by answering questions; offering assistance.
• Improves quality/performance results by setting performance management.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
• This person will also be responsible for hiring on new employees and firing employees.
• Take chats as needed.
Essential skills and experience:
• Prior management experience.
• Must present a positive image of OutPLEX at all times.
• Must be able to motivate sales team.
• Expert with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
• Keen attention to detail is required.
• Effective coaching skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism when dealing with employee relations.
• Ability to overcome objections.
• Customer focus.
• Chat skills a plus.
• Product knowledge.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Must have excellent communication skills to establish and maintain the effective working relationship with various people.
OutPLEX promotes a diverse and laid back atmosphere. We understand that we spend more time at work than we do anywhere else so it is important to us that our employees are comfortable and happy. A few rewards of recognition that we offer are:
• Competitive pay and bonuses.
• Opportunities to grow within the company.
OutPLEX is growing and we encourage you to find out what over 2,000 employees call "The OutPLEX Difference". OutPLEX is currently accepting resumes for those who have the necessary skills listed above.
Please provide your income requirements on the application.
Santo Domingo residents only, please