|Back to Search Results
Are you a returning applicant?
|# of Openings:||1|
Reporting to the COO, this position directs and leads all technical infrastructure activities within the IT organization of the call center(s); manages various infrastructure (system administration, data networks, desktop support, Help Desk Operations, network security and data center management. Design and develop software for remote access services. The Software Developer writes codes and complete programming and documentation using programming language and technology. Performs testing and debugging of applications. Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Review/approve proposed tech system designs in collaboration with team.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
· Excellent customer service skills in a diverse, decentralized environment.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to document procedures and processes for non-technical users.
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills also required.
· Understanding of information needed to support business processes and decisions.
· High level of analytical skills with the ability to assess materiality.
· 2+ years of experience in technical support, product management, product development, market research or business analysis.
· Proficiency on MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, and MS Access to/from almost any format, including Fixed Length and Comma Delimited files.
· Report building, such as HTML, Crystal, Brio, and Ad-Hoc from any of the mentioned databases.
· Call Center Experience a PLUS!
· Bilingual English/Spanish
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher