The Spa Esthetician provides an extraordinary and memorable spa experience for guests looking for the ultimate in skincare treatments. Reporting directly to the Spa Manager, this role is responsible for providing high quality skincare treatments accurately and thoroughly, in accordance with established Spa and Company Standards.
• Begin new and maintain existing client relationships by discussing client concerns and skin conditions.
• Determine and perform appropriate skincare treatments.
• Provide recommendations, explain products used, and confidently promote and sell products available for sale.
• Assist in all areas of the spa when necessary, e.g. Relaxation area and Reception.
• Prepare treatment room for appropriate treatment.
• Assist in maintaining cleanliness of spa areas, including treatment rooms.
• Adhere to all Hotel and Spa policies and procedures.
• Attend all training courses as deemed necessary, and must adhere to training as outlined by the Spa Manager.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated ability to work with maximum accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail.
• Must be self directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and openly in all interactions.
• Must be able to show initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
• Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
• Must maintain flexible schedule to reflect business needs of 24/7 hotel environment.
• Knowledge of specific spa industry applications and current industry trends.
• Strong technical awareness and knowledge of a wide variety of skincare treatments, including holistic well-being.
• In-depth understanding of current legislation in regards to State and local laws.
• Sitting and standing for sporadic periods of time, carrying and lifting heavy objects.
• Must be comfortable performing treatments for at least 8 hours.
• Full mobility, dexterity and strength of hands, arms, shoulders, and upper/lower body.
Education : High School Diploma required
Current Esthetician License required
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience as a Spa Esthetician, preferably in a luxury hotel environment.
Grooming : All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
Viceroy Hotel Group is a leading hotel company that combines desirable location, unique design, destination dining and personalized service that touches the heart and soul of our guests. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for growth and development within our expanding hotel company.