Toro Server (FT/PT Seasonal)
|Department:||Food & Beverage|
SERVER JOB DESCRIPTION
OBJECTIVES: To participate in a service team that provides a superior dining experience to our guests by giving exceptional service.
To positively impact the process of making customers by performing designated duties in a timely, efficient, friendly, and productive manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Arrive on time for work, dressed in complete and proper uniform.
2. Maintain service standards in the dining room.
3. Prepare station and perform assigned opening side duties.
4. Handling of and basic preparation of food and beverage.
5.Maintain standards of Viceroy’s personal grooming habits.
6. Demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of all menus.
7. Safe handling of soiled dishes.
8. Ability to demonstrate basic to advanced knowledge of wines and spirits.
9. Ability to maintain organization and strong service while maintaining multiple guest tables.
10. Ability to openly communicate respectfully with kitchen.
14. Maintain cleanliness and organization at all service stations.
15. Communicate frequently and consistently with other members of the team and other colleagues during service.
16. Perform all duties in a professional manner, both when dealing with guests and with other colleagues.
17. Practice teamwork when interacting with all departments in the hotel.
18. Understand and demonstrate the concept of making customers. Have an awareness of customer problems and potential problems. Inform manager to further our goals of customer-making.
19. Perform all closing side duties, leaving station clean and set for the next shift.
20. Perform additional duties as requested by management.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results