Sales & Catering Coordinator
|Location:||Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills|
Position Title: Sales & Catering Coordinator
Department: Sales & Catering
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills stands among the finest of Beverly Hills California luxury hotels, a stately property embodying the spirit of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence. Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills is a 5 star hotel in the heart of Beverly Hills, offering the personalized touch and familiar ambiance of an exclusive residence.
The Sales & Catering Coordinator supports the Sales & Events Departments. This position reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing, adheres to Company standards and accepts other responsibilities as assigned.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Support the Sales & Catering team administratively including correspondence, preparing reports and assisting with reservations.
· Provide telephone and message support for the department and respond to inquiries in a timely, clear and pleasant manner. Exercise decision making skills to direct requests.
· Maintain client profiles, contacts and additional essential records used in the Sales & Catering operation.
· Assist the Sales & Catering team with the preparation of contracts, proposals and addendums and track the completion status.
· Act as liaison between Sales & Catering Managers and clients in Sales & Catering Managers’ absence. Take booking inquiry information via phone and prepare proper paperwork.
· Handle reservations for VIP clients. Ensure that all arrangements, including upgrades and amenities, are handled properly. Coordinate with other departments through verbal and written instruction.
· Create Contract Turnover Files
· Block group & meeting space specifications and ensure that accurate information is collected and entered in the reservations system. Ensure accurate information for Group Billing, resumes and Delphi system.
· Communicate with all hotel departments as appropriate. Ensure prompt attention to time sensitive requests by hotel colleagues.
· Create and distribute hotel and restaurant gift certificates
· Assist with credit card authorization forms.
· Assist with inspecting showrooms and prepping meeting space
· Update Opera System to ensure guest profiles are accurate (Arrival Times, Preferences, Biography etc) and manage group rooming list.
· Order office supplies and collateral inventory for Sales & Catering Department and Executive Offices.
· Assist Sales & Revenue Analyst with Weekly and Monthly reports
· Complete additional projects as assigned
The ideal candidate:
· Is self directed, motivated and demonstrates intuitive customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Effectively deals with internal and external customers, with high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
· Communicates clearly, concisely, and openly in all interactions.
· Has exceptional attention to detail, organizational, analytical and time management skills.
· Multi-tasks and prioritizes in a fast-paced work environment.
· Exercises sound judgment; evaluates situations and utilizes appropriate and creative resources to solve problems.
· Is technologically savvy, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Delphi, and Opera Preferred.
Ability to transport up to 20 lbs occasionally
Ability to sit for extended periods of time, walk and stand throughout the shift
Education: High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
Experience: 1-2 years administrative support experience, additional hotel front desk experience is preferred
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the colleague occupying this position. Colleagues will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
Viceroy Hotel Group is a leading hotel company that combines desirable location, unique design, destination dining and personalized service that touches the heart and soul of our guests. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.
Viceroy L’Ermitage participates in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify Program to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. Please review this important notice:
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results