Maintenance Engineer- Part Time
|Location:||Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills|
Position Title: Maintenance Engineer- Part Time
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills stands among the finest of Beverly Hills California luxury hotels, a stately property embodying the spirit of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence. L’Ermitage Beverly Hills is a 5 star hotel in the heart of Beverly Hills, offering the personalized touch and familiar ambiance of an exclusive residence.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for supervising the maintenance efforts including the physical aspects of the building, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, major appliances, pool and spas and preventive maintenance.
General Responsibilities Include:
· Assist with preventative maintenance and complete report work orders to maintain the hotel and keep the product quality standard.
· Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis
· Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs and/or replacement.
· Assist in checking and making routine repairs and assist on major repairs of all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, HVAC, hand and power tools and general plumbing systems and fixtures such as pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
· Maintain the building exterior and "curb appeal"
· Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors windows and counters. Paint and finish furniture and fixtures if needed.
· Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints, and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
· Operation of heavy machinery.
· Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
· Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
· Experience with hotel boiler system
· Building automation
· Electrical Experience
· Plumbing Experience (with emphasis on drain cleaning & maintenance)
· Knowledge of painting, finish work and minor carpentry
· Knowledge of booster pump systems
· Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
· Must possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
· Must possess a positive attitude
· Must be service oriented
· Must be able to multi-task
· Flexible Schedule Required- must be open to work Overnight Shifts
· Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
· Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch.
· Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
· Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time up to four (4) hours.
· Responsible for adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
Education: High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent experience required.
Experience: 2-3 years of General Engineering or Maintenance experience required in hospitality industry.
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided).
This posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the colleague occupying this position. Colleagues will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
Viceroy Hotel Group is a leading hotel company that combines desirable location, unique design, destination dining and personalized service that touches the heart and soul of our guests. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success. EOE
L’Ermitage participates in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify Program to verify the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. Please review this important notice:
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results